Workshop in Hepatology: Chronic Hepatitis C&B Treatment and Prevention
Thai Association for the Study of the Liver Disease
August 2 – 3, 2014
You are leaving IC-HEP and will be taken to the following site for additional information:
- Create awareness among doctors and medical staff.
- Improve and update in treatment of hepatitis B and C.
- Develop and facilitate the system to promote patients for being able to reach the health care for treatment and prevention of HCV and HBV
Topics to include:
- Impacts and burdens of hepatitis C in Thailand
- Current standard therapy of chronic hepatitis C in Thailand
- DAA based therapy for chronic hepatitis C: optimal approach in Thailand
- Emergence of New HCV therapy
- Breakout workshop: Healthcare barriers
- Breakout workshop: How to improve medical care of hepatitis C in Thailand
- HCV: case based study
- Heaptitis B treatment
- HBV: case based study
This activity is supported by educational grants from AbbVie, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Gilead Sciences.